Game of Thrones returned for its final season at the perfect time for university students. Our finals are done, which means fans like you and I have the free time on Sundays to squint at two hours of darkness on our laptops or TVs — looking at you, season 8 episode 3.
Many fans have expressed their disappointment in how this season has played out, though some are absolutely loving the twists. This won’t be an analysis of whether or not the twists were justified. Instead, here are some Game of Thrones moments that are oddly relatable to campus experiences!
(WARNING: Contains spoilers for the final season of GOT)
1. Do you idolize Jon Snow despite the fact that he knows nothing? Well now you can imagine yourself in his shoes every time you go through that hallway between CCIS and the chemistry building.
2. This is what it feels like to show up late to a Tory classroom and have to awkwardly maneuver a desk so that it is acceptably far enough from your neighbour, but not so far that it seems rude.
3. Firsties who were in the IB program in high school charging into their first calculus class.
4. Have you ever compared PHYS 130 labs with a friend and realized you got a different answer from them? So you redo your calculations five times and end up with five different numbers? And none of them are correct?
5. Lister kids coming back from Duke’s.
6. Lastly, when that one person in a group project barely does any of the work but gets an A+.